Legal Terms and Policies
- Name: Pablo Olóndriz Lázaro
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Web address: https://legisvideo.com/ (hereinafter Legis Video)
- Purpose of website: Information and dissemination about royalty-free video.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the same owner.
At any time you have the right to review, retrieve, anonymize and/or delete, in whole or in part, your data stored on the website. All you have to do is send an email to [email protected] and request it.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the email address [email protected], including a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Legis Video if we are treating your data.
- Right to request rectification (if they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Legis Video for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing: Legis Video will stop processing the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, Legis Video will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to erase the data: and unless legal imperative will be deleted after your confirmation.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in case you have granted consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way Legis Video is handling your data, you can direct your claims to [email protected] or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to forget and access your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or erase, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. You just have to send an email to [email protected] and request it.
Subscriber data to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
SECRET AND DATA SECURITY
Legis Video is committed to the use of the data, to respect its confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of them.
Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is updated and accurate. In addition, you must keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused to Legis Video, or to third parties due to the use of said data.
Legis Video adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Legis Video cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, Legis Video has an active security surveillance system. If a gap is detected, Legis Video undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
All products and services offered on the Legis Video website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of the users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
REGISTRATION OF DATA PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
- Web and hosting: Legis Video has an SSL encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that Legis Video has hired to SiteGround Spain.
- Data collected through the web: Navigating through our website will not reach your IP, since we have configured the Google Analytics tracking code to anonymize all sessions.
- Comments form: On the web there is a possibility that users leave comments on the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that he does not have to re-enter them in each new visit and also the email address, name, website and IP address are collected internally. The data is stored on the servers of SiteGround Spain S.L.
- Newsletter subscription forms: Legis Video uses the MailerLite newsletters (email newsletters) service, which stores your email data, name and subscription acceptance. You can unsubscribe at any time by subscribing to the newsletter through a specific link located at the bottom of each shipment you receive.
- Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc.
- Instant messaging: Legis Video does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
CONTENT EMBEDDED FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Presence in networks: Legis Video has profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that Legis Video will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, that the social network allows for corporate profiles. Thus, Legis Video may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
- Data extraction: In no case will Legis Video extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent for it was obtained promptly and expressly.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of its personal profile, Legis Video will help and advise you to that end to the extent of Your possibilities
Responsible for treatment outside the EU
- Storage and encryption: Legis Video uses encrypted storage services from Google Inc through Google Drive.
- Email: Legis Video email service is provided using the services of Google Inc.
- Social Networks: Legis Video makes use of the American social networks YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data, of an analytical and technical type is made in relation to the website being on its servers where Legis Video treats the data that, through them, users, subscribers or navigators deliver or share with Legis Video.
TREATMENT MANAGERS OUTSIDE THE EU
- Storage and encryption: Legis Video uses encrypted storage services from Google Inc through Google Drive.
- Email: Legis Video email service is provided using the services of Google Inc.
- Social Networks: Legis Video makes use of the American social networks YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data, of an analytical and technical type, is made in relation to the website being on its servers where Legis Video treats the data that, through them, users, subscribers or navigators deliver or share with Legis Video.
By activating a subscription or providing your payment information, you understand and accept our privacy and cookies policy. You will always have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, portability and forget your data.
COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS WITH OUR USERS
The use of the Legis Video portal attributes the user status to the user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without any reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of Legis Video.
In the use of Legis Video the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Legis Video or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the Legis Video portal or that prevents, Either way, the normal use of Legis Video.
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when accessing certain web pages.
Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
So that you understand the scope that cookies may have to deactivate, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of some websites.
- Online stores: You will not be able to make online purchases, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES OUR WEBSITE USE?
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to perform statistical measurements and analyzes of the use made by users of our page in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced.
- Affiliate cookies: These are cookies designed to recognize that a user is referred from our portal to another website of another company and, if a specific sale or action is made on this other destination website, to be able to receive a small percentage of it. They are generated once the user has clicked on a specific affiliate link.
For the purpose of analysis we use the Google Analytics application, a tool developed by Google that does not obtain data from the names or surnames of the users or the postal address from which they connect. Nor does it obtain your IP address on our website, as we have expressly anonymized this parameter.
The information you obtain is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, social network in which our news is published, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit , the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
All this allows us to improve our business and provide you with a better service.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
HOW ARE COOKIES MANAGED?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be scanned with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it.
Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations.
The Legis Video website contains texts prepared for informational or informational purposes that may not reflect the current state of the legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations so that its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases .
The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of Legis Video.
The content of the articles published in Legis Video cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in Legis Video without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are assigned to the Legis Video portal or to any of its integral elements, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, being expressly prohibited to the User reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a certain content in Legis Video, they must notify said circumstance to Legis Video indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in Legis Video, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
REGULATIONS AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
The present conditions of use of Legis Video are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible via the Internet in Legis Video.
Users can submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which Legis Video will be part of to resolve any controversy or claim arising from this text or any Legis Video activity, except to resolve those conflicts that result from the development of an activity that requires membership, in which case the user must go to the appropriate body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to Legis Video, to try to reach an out-of-court settlement they can go to the Platform Resolution of Online Litigation, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Provided the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid capital, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract, expressly waiving any another jurisdiction that could correspond to them.
The access and / or use of Legis Video gives the person who performs the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without any reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, complement it , in relation to certain services and content of Legis Video.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to the Legis Video website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Legis Video. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the Legis Video website provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties or suppliers.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and knowing our or their products, although Legis Video is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user for access to said links.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have visited our website before and help them complete their sales process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Facebook or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you have left the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie is still in their browser.
OTHER CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, with full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, you agree, unless prior, express and written authorization of Legis Video to use the information contained in the website, exclusively for your information, not being able to directly or indirectly carry out a commercial exploitation of the contents to which you have access.
This site stores a data file related to comments sent to this site.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address [email protected].
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. Legis Video does not guarantee nor is responsible for the content that is collected on these websites.
Unless express, prior and written authorization of Legis Video, the reproduction, except for private use, the transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited. .
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of Legis Video, any manipulation or alteration of this website.
Consequently, Legis Video will not assume any responsibility derived, or that could be derived, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
ARCO RIGHTS EXERCISE
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition.
Therefore I inform you that you can exercise these rights by means of a written and signed request that you can send, together with a photocopy of your ID or identification document by email, attached photocopy of ID to: [email protected].
Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Legis Video does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Legis Video is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
EUROPEAN ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PLATFORM
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In general, the relations between Legis Video with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
WE WILL ALWAYS BE CONTACTABLE: OUR CONTACT
In case any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comments about the Legis Video portal, please go to [email protected] or use the contact form available on the website.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
In accordance with current legislation, Legis Video does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
Consequently, in each of the forms in Legis Video, the User has the possibility to expressly consent to receive our Newsletter / bulletin, regardless of the commercial information requested.